- Creates a restful environment at bedtime
- Calming and soothing aroma
- Encourages a tranquil atmosphere
Lavender Flower, Cedarwood, Ho Wood Leaf, Ylang Ylang Flower, Marjoram Leaf, Roman Chamomile Flower, Vetiver Root, Vanilla Bean Absolute, Hawaiian Sandalwood
Warm, floral, herbal
The newly updated doTERRA Serenity Restful Blend has a calming and relaxing aroma that provides a unique user experience. This perfectly balanced, tranquil blend can be felt immediately, transporting the user to a state of blissful repose. doTERRA Serenity combines essential oils renowned for their ability to lessen feelings of tension and calm emotions, and support a restful sleep when used aromatically. Apply one to two drops to the hands and inhale throughout the day to help reduce worry from life’s daily stressors, or diffuse at night to help quiet a restless baby or child. The addition of Cedarwood, Ho Wood, and Vetiver essential oils gives doTERRA Serenity a grounding aroma that calms and soothes when it’s time to wind down. doTERRA Serenity can be used in conjunction with doTERRA Serenity Restful Complex Softgels. Diffusion of the doTERRA Serenity essential oil blend creates a relaxing environment while the softgels promote a restful night’s sleep.*
- Diffuse at night to calm a restless baby or child.
- Apply to bottoms of feet at bedtime to help unwind before going to sleep. Use in conjunction with doTERRA Serenity Restful Complex Softgels for an enhanced effect.
- Inhale directly from hands or diffuse throughout the day to help lesson tension.
- Add two to three drops into a warm bath with Epsom salts to create a relaxing, renewing experience.
- Apply two to three to the back of the neck or on the heart for feelings of calmness and peace.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.