dōTERRA Deep Blue Polyphenol:
- Patent-pending, fast-acting frankincense extract shown to help support muscle and joint comfort and function*
- Includes proprietary, standardized extracts of ginger, curcumin, resveratrol, and other polyphenols to soothe occasional aches and discomfort*
- Can be used in tandem with Deep Blue Rub or Deep Blue Soothing Blend
- Contains the doTERRA Tummy Tamer blend of Peppermint, Ginger, and Caraway Seed
- Sodium lauryl sulfate-free HPMC vegetable capsules
The brand name Deep Blue® is synonymous with soothing support. The CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade® essential oil blend as well as the rub have provided comfort to many and are trusted among their users. It only makes sense that an ingestible supplement would complement the topical benefits of the Deep Blue product line.* Deep Blue Polyphenol Complex delivers polyphenol extracts of frankincense, turmeric, green tea, ginger, pomegranate, and grape seed, and is designed to provide soothing support to aching muscles and to other occasional discomfort.* Take as needed when discomfort presents itself, or take it every day for long-lasting benefits.*
Deep Blue Polyphenol Complex provides a unique blend of extracts of Indian frankincense (Boswellia serrata), along with turmeric and ginger. Indian frankincense has long been used for its soothing properties, and its use in the traditional Ayurvedic practices of India is well established.*
This supplement delivers a unique and standardized Boswellia serrata extract (not an essential oil) that has been clinically studied to promote healthy mobility and function, and can provide soothing support throughout the entire body.*
Like frankincense, turmeric has been used for centuries in Ayurvedic practice and is also part of the popular spice Indian curry. The science behind turmeric’s soothing role in overworked muscles and joints is now recognized by experts throughout the world.* Ginger root has also been used for centuries throughout Asia for health benefits and as a popular spice. Ginger was among the first spices brought to the New World and has long been recommended for its natural soothing benefits.*
- Take 2 capsules with food per day; 1 capsule in the morning and one in the evening
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use on wounds or damaged skin. Do not bandage tightly after application or use with a heating pad. Keep out of reach of children to avoid accidental ingestion. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
More Info available on the dōTERRA.com website.